Sinfar is saying with the legacy NWN 1.69 server but we are compatible with the NWN:EE client, at least up to the 8181 build.
You currently need NWN:EE 8181
, to downgrade to it, follow the instructions here: https://sinfar.net/getting_started/how_ ... ing_nwn_ee
We will remain backward compatible with all previous version (NWN:EE 8166 for example) and we will continue to be compatible with future version, if it is worth it, but there's no plan currently to switch to the EE server, NWN:EE doesn't bring enough on the table for what it would cost (without considering the extra buying price):
- It is less stable than NWN Diamond for many people
- Even though the graphics are the same, it is for some reason using twice the GPU required by NWN Diamond and it doesn't support integrated graphic cards.
- It has only 5% of SinfarX features
- Multiboxing wouldn't be possible anymore
- I am not confident that we would have our place in the NWN:EE servers list